Saturday, July 20, 2019

rob mclennan round-up: some poems, two interviews, etcetera

I feel as though I keep forgetting to mention things such as these, but I do have some poems from "the book of smaller" up in the twelfth issue of where is the river, as well as new poems up at Selcouth Station and Empty Mirror. I was even interviewed over at Train : a poetry journal! And by Paul Brookes for his Wombwell Rainbow Interviews series! [you can see a full list of interviews with me online here] Thanks so much to the editors of all! Further links to further poems, short stories, essays etcetera of mine online also appear (as best as my ability provides) over at my clever author page. Oh, and did I mention that I'm posting poems over at my Patreon page? I'm totally posting poems over at my Patreon page.

No comments: