Thursday, February 11, 2016

Queen Mob's Teahouse: Slow Poetry in America Newsletter: an interview with Dale Smith

As my tenure as interviews editor at Queen Mob's Teahouse continues, the fourth interview is now online: an interview I conducted with Dale Smith, on the Slow Poetry in America Newsletter. Other interviews from my tenure include: an interview with poet, curator and art critic Gil McElroy, conducted by Ottawa poet Roland Prevost, an interview with Toronto poet Jacqueline Valencia, conducted by Lyndsay Kirkham, and an interview with Drew Shannon and Nathan Page, also conducted by Lyndsay Kirkham.

Further interviews I've conducted myself over at Queen Mob's Teahouse include conversations with Allison Green, Andy Weaver, N.W Lea and Rachel Loden.

If you are interested in sending a pitch for an interview my way, check out my "about submissions" write-up at Queen Mob's; you can contact me via rob_mclennan (at) hotmail.com

No comments: