Thursday, May 31, 2018

too many books! big sale! etc;

Okay, so moving boxes from our storage unit back into our house (from our Hallowe'en flood; yes, Hallowe'en...), I'm realizing I have more copies of certain of my trade books than I had previously thought, so I'm offering a sale!

Until the end of June, I'm offering the following titles for TEN DOLLARS EACH!
(add $2 for shipping; for each subsequent book, add $1 more for same)

They include my poetry collections:
A (short) history of l. (BuschekBooks, 2011)
wild horses (University of Alberta Press, 2010)
The Ottawa City Project (Chaudiere Books, 2007)
red earth (Black Moss Press, 2003) OFFERING THIS ONE FOR $5; CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
Manitoba highway map (Broken Jaw Press, 1999) OFFERING THIS ONE FOR $5 ALSO I MEAN REALLY


My novels:
missing persons (The Mercury Press, 2009)
white (The Mercury Press, 2007)


And my short story collection:
The Uncertainty Principle: stories, (Chaudiere Books, 2014)


(I have others of my books for sale, but not for such a super-awesome discount; see my list of books here; chapbooks here; if anything appeals (lots I have, but lots I don't have), shoot me an email and we can talk)

If you are interested, shoot me an email (rob_mclennan at hotmail dot com). I take paypal (use the donate button on the sidebar) and e-transfer, both of which work at my hotmail address. Or cheques, even!

No livestock for barter (anymore), please. Thank you.

No comments: