Thursday, December 01, 2011

rob participates in the Small Press of Toronto Fair (formerly the Toronto Small Press Fair), Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'll be participating in this fall's Small Press of Toronto Winter Book Fair at the University of Toronto Hart House from 11am to 5pm with various titles from Chaudiere Books and above/ground press, as well as a number of my own. Looking for that new title by Joe Blades? Recent chapbooks by Shannon Maguire, Ken Norris, Camille Martin, Hugh Thomas and others? That new title I had with BuschekBooks, a (short) history of l.? Who knows what other goodies I might have? Come by the fair!


And then, of course, I'll still be around the following night as Christine McNair and Pearl Pirie read at Toronto's AvantGarden Reading Series, Holy Oak Cafe, 1241 Bloor Street West, 6:30-9:30pm.

No comments: