Digging through boxes recently, I discovered a few extra copies of older chapbooks considered out-of-print (just what will he discover next? ). 2010 subscriptions still available.
1. John Barton. DESTINATIONS, LEAVING THE MAP. Published in an edition of 100 copies, September 12, 1995, for a reading by John Barton at the TREE Reading Series. 16 pages. The poems later appeared as part of Sweet Ellipsis (Toronto ON: ECW Press, 1998). Barton is current editor of The Malahat Review. $40.
2. Michael Holmes. 21 Hotels. Published in an edition 210 copies, September 1998 (reprinted from an earlier self-publication, August 1998, of an edition of 21). Design by Paul Davies. 24 pages. Not yet appeared in a single-author trade, but reprinted in Groundswell: the best of above/ground press, 1993-2003 (Fredericton NB: Broken Jaw Press, 2003). Holmes is current editor at Groundswell: best of above/ground press, 1993-2003ECW Press. $40.
3. Barry McKinnon. in the millennium. Published in an edition of 250 copies, April 2000. Cover design & production by jwcurry (on gestetner). Later appeared as part of In The Millennium (New Star Books, 2009). 12 pages. $30.
4. George Bowering as “Ellen Field.” A, You’re Adorable. Published in an edition of 200 copies, October 1998 (later reprinted admitting Bowering’s authorship by above/ground press, October 2004). A fraction appeared in (where Bowering first publicly admits the pseudonym) in Changing on the Fly, The Best Lyric Poems of George Bowering (Vancouver BC: Polestar Books, 2004), and later, in full, in his Vermeer's Light: Poems 1996-2006 (Vancouver BC: Talonbooks, 2006). 28 pages. $40.
5. PURDYESQUE. Ed. rob mclennan. Published in an edition of 250 copies, May 2006, for a poetry reading on May 7th, 2006 as part of the conference “Al / Purdy: The Ivory Thought” at the University of Ottawa (May 5-7, 2006). Poems by George Bowering, Stephen Brockwell, Gwendolyn Guth, Steven Heighton & rob mclennan. 24 pages. $10.
Add $1 for postage; outside Canada, all prices in US currency (& add another $2 for postage). Make cheques payable to rob mclennan, c/o 858 Somerset Street West, main floor, Ottawa Ontario K1R 6R7
above/ground press; killing trees for literature since 1993;