Wednesday, October 05, 2011

rob's first two novels now (apparently, only) available via the author,

As part of a shift with Toronto's long-running The Mercury Press, the last copies of my first two novels--white (2007) and missing persons (2009)--are (apparently) now available only through me, with a half-dozen boxes appearing recently at my front door. If anyone is interested in either one, they're $20 each (postage included; outside of Canada, $20 US) either via my paypal on the sidebar, or by sending cheques to me at: 402 McLeod Street #3, Ottawa ON Canada K2P 1A6.

Related links; the Globe & Mail review of white; review/article on white in Edmonton's Vue weekly; white on the 2008 ReLit Award longlist ; Cassie Leigh on missing persons ; the short essay I wrote on the geography of missing persons;

It's disappointing to have all my fiction out-of-print. Here's hoping that I can get that third novel placed, fourth done and out, and/or even that collection of short short stories finished. Sigh,

1 comment:

Sandra Nicholls said...

Wow!! I'm glad I own at least one of them. White is a fine novel and I look forward to the new ones.