Monday, August 25, 2008

some new books & books;



Here's an image of a new piece of artwork sitting on my living room wall, by Ottawa artist Eric Walker (an image of his also graces the inside of my collection of essays, and another image was reproduced on the cover of Decalogue 2: ten Ottawa fiction writers), a recent gift during a dinner party.


A new poetry collection of mine just appeared, but in Sweden, online as pdf only (find it here), published by Lars Palm's ungovernable press (a comment on such here by someone I don't know); otherwise, I've two new poems and a little essay online at Milk magazine out of Chicago, & already, someone else I don't know has commented as well.


Otherwise, Talonbooks brings out my poetry collection gifts next spring (selections of such here and here and here), and Ireland's Salmon Publishing finally brings out my book of ghazals, a compact of words as well (selections of such here and here), and I've been listening to little else but this lately. What will the rest of autumn bring?

No comments: